PH PandaHall Crimp Tube Beads, 3000 Pcs 1.5mm 2mm 2.5mm Brass Tube Crimp End Spacer Beads Cord End Caps Loose Stopper Beads for Earring Necklace Pendant DIY Jewelry Making, Silver
- 3 Sizes Available: package includes 3000pcs crimp beads in 3 sizes; Small: 1.5mm in diameter(1800pcs), hole: 1mm. Medium: 2mm in diameter(800pcs), hole: 1.5mm. Large: 2.5mm in diameter(400pcs), hole: 2mm.
- Reliable Material: the crimp beads are made of brass, smooth surface, not easy to rust or break, obtain shining bright colors through the electroplating process, good for jewelry making.
- Suitable for DIY: use flat nosed plier to crimp to hide the knots in your string, leather, nylon string, thread, metal wire, suede, and other fibers; can be applied with jump ring, lobster clasp, earring hooks, beads, suitable for different handmade projects.
- Easy to Match: the jewelry crimp beads are in platinum color and designed with classic tube shape; can be used for beading, sewing, making cards, dreamcatchers and suncatchers; 3 sizes can meet your different needs in DIY projects.
- Wide Applications: the tiny crimp tubes can be used for making earring, bracelets, necklaces, chokers, heel chains, sweater chains, charms, pendants, keychains, anklets, waist chain, eyeglass chain, etc.
Tutorial on How to Use Tube Crimp Beads
Tutorial on How to Make This Elegant Bracelet with Stone Beads
Step 1: connect jump ring with aluminum wire
by using tube crimp beads, use plier to flatten
the tube crimp beads.
Step 2: add spacer beads and stone beads into
Step 3: add the cord ends, lobster claw clasp,
pendant onto jump rings.
Final Look of the Bracelet with Stone Beads
This tutorial is aimed at how to make bracelet
with tube crimp beads, the material on making
this kind of bracelet is very simple, just some
tube crimp beads, stone beads and spacer beads.
Customer Show of Using Tube Crimp Beads
- When you use faux leather suede beading cord, elastic threads, leather cords, aluminum wire, cotton thread or other Jewelry string to making Jewelry, you always need tube crimp beads.
- Tube crimp beads' usage in bracelet making.
- Tube crimp beads' usage in necklace making.